WINDFIX® LM+is a specially modified copolymer in accordance with Stress Group D3. It provides excellent adhesion to laminate/wood/veneer/particle board/block board to wood/ply/flush door/MDF/HDF. It also offers very high water-resistance and excellent bonding in lamination with all grades of wood after optimum curing. WINDFIX® LM+shows better and cohesive strength at elevated temperatures, a versatile balance that renders adhesive with very good heat resistance. It is formaldehyde free, non-flammable and non-combustible in nature.
In cold / hot press, bonding laminate / acrylic / wood / veneer sheet to wood / ply / flush door / MDF / HDF.
- The surfaces should be free from dust, oil, and grease. They should be dry and properly leveled.
For best results, roughen the surfaces to be bonded.
- Ensure the adhesive container is stirred well before use.
- WINDFIX® LM+adhesive should be applied as a thin, even coating to one surface only.
- Excellent flow and spray ability that can give higher coverage.
- FOR PLY TO LAMINATE: Before allowing the adhesive to dry, bring both the surfaces in contact, align
properly and start pressing from one side by using the wet squeezed cloth to avoid bubbles and
ensure uniform contact.
- FOR WOOD TO WOOD: Before allowing the adhesive to dry, bring both surfaces in contact and align
properly. To get the best results to keep them pressed for 24 hours.
- The excess adhesive that oozes out from edges should be wiped off with a wet squeezed cloth.
- Pressure can be applied by using Clamps, Weight, Cold Press, Hot Press, Roller Press etc.
- If required, pressure can be released after 3 to 4 hours and then bonded assembly can be
- Excellent Water resistance and Heat resistance properties. It also meets the requirement of
Stress Group D3.
- Ready to use and high bonding strength.
- Higher coverage compared to a solvent-based adhesive system, 40-42 sq. feet/kg.
|Appearance||: Milky white emulsion|
|Solid Content||: 50±2%|
|Viscosity at 30 C in cps||:15,000 to 30,000 cps|
|Gel time at 150 C||: 60 to 180 Sec.|
|Density at 20 C||: Approx 1.05 to 1.07 g/cm3|
|Solubility in water||: > 1:20|
WINDFIX® LM + must be stored and maintained in the proper cool and dry storage condition. Iron or galvanized-iron equipment and containers are not recommended because the adhesive is slightly acidic.
If stored in the original, unopened containers at cool (below 300C) and dry place WINDFIX® LM+ has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
1Kg, 2Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg, 20Kg, 50 Kg Carboy