WINDFIX® SH+is a PVAc based specially modified cross-linked adhesive in accordance with Stress Group D2.It provides excellent adhesion to laminate/wood/veneer/particle board/block board to wood/ply/flush door/MDF/HDF. It also offers very high water-resistance and excellent bonding in lamination with all grades of wood after optimum curing. WINDFIX® SH+is formaldehyde free, non-flammable and non-combustible in nature.
In cold / hot press, bonding laminate / acrylic / wood / veneer sheet to wood / ply / flush door / MDF / HDF.
- The surfaces should be free from dust, oil, and grease. They should be dry and properly leveled.
For best results, roughen the surfaces to be bonded.
- Ensure the adhesive container is stirred well before use.
- WINDFIX® SH+adhesive should be applied as a thin, even coating to one surface only.
- Excellent flow and spray ability that can give higher coverage.
- FOR PLY TO LAMINATE: Before allowing the adhesive to dry, bring both the surfaces in contact, align
properly and start pressing from one side by using a wet squeezed cloth to avoid bubbles and ensure uniform contact.
- FOR WOOD TO WOOD: Before allowing the adhesive to dry, bring both surfaces in contact and align properly. To get the best results to keep them pressed for 24 hours.
- An excess adhesive that oozes out from edges should be wiped off with a wet squeezed cloth.
- Pressure can be applied by using Clamps, Weight, Cold Press, Hot Press, Roller Press etc.
- If required, pressure can be released after 3 to 4 hours and then bonded assembly can be
- water resistance mainly in those areas where furniture is affected by moisture Excellent /water
like kitchens, bathrooms etc. It also meets the requirement of Stress Group D2.
- Ready to use and high bonding strength.
- Coverage is improved due to the excellent spreadability of 40-44 sq. feet/kg.
- Easy to apply by brush, spatula or glue roller.Low VOC, Green Product
|Appearance||: Milky white emulsion|
|Solid Content||: 44±1%|
|Viscosity at 30 C in cps||:80,000 to 1,20,000 cps|
|Gel time at 150 C||: 60 to 180 Sec.|
|Density at 20 C||: Approx 1.05 to 1.07 g/cm3|
|Solubility in water||: > 1:20|
WINDFIX® SH+ must be stored and maintained in the proper cool and dry storage condition. Iron or galvanized-iron equipment and containers are not recommended because the adhesive is slightly acidic.
If stored in the original, unopened containers at cool (below 300C) and dry place WINDFIX® SH+ has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
1Kg, 2Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg, 20Kg, 50 Kg Carboy