WINDFIX® MB+ is a water-based specially modified copolymer to offer excellent adhesion to PVC sheet to wood/ply/flush door, the dispersion is poly (vinyl alcohol) stabilized for good wet tack, setting speed and excellent machinability. Also, the WINDFIX® MB+emulsion is formaldehyde free & below 1000ppm residual monomer product that delivers bonding that remains permanent with flexibility and resistance to aging. WINDFIX® MB+ shows better adhesive and cohesive strength at an elevated temperatures-a versatile balance that renders adhesives with very good heat resistance.
WINDFIX®MB+ adhesive is used to bond PVC sheet to wood/ply/ flush door.
- The surfaces should be free from dust, oil, and grease. They should be dry and properly leveled.
Start the machine and adjust the temperature to 120 °C.
- Mix the MEMBRANE PRESS adhesive with HARDNER in the ratio of 100:3 by weight and mix it
- Pour the mixture in the clean spray gun with the clean nozzle of about 1.5 to 1.6mm and close the lid
tightly. Start the compressor and adjust the pressure to 3.5 to 4 psi.
- Spray the mixture from the distance of about 8 to 10 inches on the surface.
- Adjust the PVC film to be bonded on the adhesive wooden surface.
- Apply pressure of 5000 psi at 120-125 °C for 2 to 3 minutes but it varies when using different
the thickness of PVC skin.
- After this, take out the bonded specimen and let it cool to room temperature.
- Bonding of PVC film to be checked at the edges after approx. 1 hour.
- Ideally suited for bonding PVC sheet to wood/ply/flush door.
- WINDFIX®MB+Membrane Press Adhesive can be used as a single component adhesive but in
the combination with 3 to 5% WINDFIX® Membrane Hardener, it gives extra water resistance, heat
resistance and strong bonding.
- Excellent heat & water resistance.
- 50% higher coverage compared to solvent-based adhesive system. Coverage 100-120 Sq.
- feet/kg both sides.
- Excellent spray ability & ease of cleaning. Low VOC, Green Product.
- No volatile losses & has a pot life of 3 to 4 hours with 3% hardener.
|Appearance||: Milky white emulsion|
|Solid Content||: 50±2%|
|Viscosity at 30 C in cps||: 300 to 1200 cps|
|Gel time at 150 C||: 60 to 180 Sec.|
|Density at 20 C||: Approx 1.06 to 1.07 g/cm3|
|Solubility in water||: > 1:20|
WINDFIX®MB+ must be stored and maintained in the proper cool and dry storage condition. Iron or galvanized-iron equipment and containers are not recommended because the adhesive is slightly acidic.
If stored in the original, unopened containers at cool (below 30 C) and dry place WINDFIX®MB+ has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Synthetic Wood Adhesive 1Kg, 2Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg, 20Kg, 50 Kg Carboy